Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links – meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
The developer of Kadence recently posted an update about Kadence beta, price changes and their rollout plan in their Facebook group.
Here is a summary:
- Features available in the beta of “Kadence Theme Pro”, a plugin that extends Kadence theme with premium features and addons: Header addons, Kadence elements, WooCommerce addons.
- Beta can be used on production sites. You are encouraged to provide feedback on any minor issues you may come across.
- Upcoming features in beta: Megamenu, Conditional headers.
- The expected official release of Kadence Theme Pro: 8th Sep.
- On Friday the 21st at midnight, the annual membership price will go up from $99 to $139 per year and the lifetime membership from $399 to $449.
- They will run a limited special offer on just the Pro theme for a lifetime license.
- They are working on website redesign and documentation.
- Kadence Pro and Kadence Blocks Pro might get a Whitelabel feature.
- The free/base Kadence theme may become available in the WP repository in October.
If you are considering purchasing Kadence Pro and all the related goodies like Kadence Blocks Pro, now is the best time to do so.
The price of Kadence Lifetime Membership is going to go up from $399 to $449 in about 1 day 13 hours at the time of posting this.
Screenshot of Kadence Theme Pro: