The purpose of the plugin is to save time when navigating around in WordPress for site admins whether they are in the dashboard or on the front end.
The admin bar menu links will be added both in the backend as well as on the front end.
The plugin has been built in a modular way allowing you to enable or disable only the admin bar menus you want to use.
Adds quick links to all the sections in the Customizer.
Navigate to various places in the WordPress Customizer directly with a single click.
Adds quick links to the various settings pages added by the active Kadence plugins.
Adds quick links to edit or view any Page with a single click via the Pages menu in the admin bar.
Pages will appear in ascending order of titles.
Adds quick links to edit or view any Post with a single click via the Posts menu in the admin bar.
Posts will be shown with the latest ones at the top and each post link will have the published date.
Adds quick links to edit or view any WooCommerce Product with a single click via the Products menu in the admin bar.
Products will be shown with the latest ones at the top and each post link will have the product price.
Adds quick links to Themes, Widgets and Menus in the admin bar.
Adds quick links to go to the list of all plugins, active plugins, inactive plugins, recently active plugins, auto-updates enabled list, auto-updates disabled list, Add New and plugin upload pages in the admin bar.
Admin Bar in Fullscreen mode
Shows admin bar when a Page/Post is being edited in Fullscreen mode.
Webnolo Navigator for Kadence can be purchased for a one-time payment of $39 for 1 site or $69 for 10 sites or $99 for unlimited sites.
1.0.5 ( November 11, 2020 )
- Added “Add New” under Others > Media.
- Fixed Publish panel being partially hidden by the WordPress admin bar when the admin bar is set to show in fullscreen mode.
1.0.4 ( October 11, 2020 )
- Added Elementor under Others.
- Added MailPoet 3 under Others.
- Customize admin menu changes no longer apply when Kadence (or its child) is not the active theme.
1.0.3 ( October 10, 2020 )
- Renamed RationalOptionPages PHP Class so there is no conflict with other plugins that use the same Class like “OoohBoi Steroids for Elementor”.
- Made the CSS for the “Kadence” admin bar menu item’s image inline to make it look better on MailPoet admin pages due to a possible bug in MailPoet.
1.0.2 ( October 09, 2020 )
- Added a new “Admin Bar in Fullscreen mode” option.
- Fixed json decode warnings.
- Fixed the size of Kadence logo in the admin bar.
1.0.1 ( October 08, 2020 )
- Pages, Posts and Products menus now support vertical scrolling when there are more items than what can fit in the viewport.
1.0.0 ( October 07, 2020 )
- Initial Release.